Thursday 22 December 2011

Home, sweet home










Excuse moi for the lack of posting in the last days, but I've had no time for anything but my family and friends. It's so weird to be back in germany. It's cold and windy and cloudy and everything is so german. Don't get me wrong, i like Germany and I'm sooo happy to be here to celebrate christmas with my family, but i do miss New Zealand so much. The horribly synchronized TV-shows and movies, the enormous crowd in the city trying to do the last-minute christmas shopping and german beer ads in irish pubs make me miss the relaxing way of life in the idyllic little country. For fairness' sake I have to admit that there are some good things here like SNOW!! And Germanys biggest christmas tree, 1700 little trees and 45000 lights in Dortmund.

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos. Love the look of snow on trees, so beautiful and peaceful. xx

    loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete