Sunday 18 March 2012

Just some more excuses.

I know, I'm probably the worst blogger ever because I blog like five times a months. I still don't have internet at home and that sucks!!! BUT my wonderful, wonderful flatmate Marie finally managed to organize everything and i should be online and blogging by the beginning of April! I'm soo looking forward to that! I haven't spoken to my family in weeks and i start missing our talks via skype. This is a photo i took when i was still in New Zealand and they all came to say hello and good night, even my dog henry showed up for that (if you can spot the black snout int the middle ;).
Time's running out and I have to start studying for a test tomorrow, so stay tuned, smile, and thank god that you have internet at home and a trillion reasons not to study!



No comments:

Post a Comment